Premiere: December the 8th 2005
Musical Danger and Decoration Drama
by SVEN KUNTU
(known from Eriti Kurva Muusika Ansambel / Especially Sad Music Orchestra)
and LIINA KEEVALLIK
(known as a theatre costume and set designer)
– observes what will happen when “various things” come in between sensations
– studies the transformation of idyll between people into the parade of things, love’s transformation into functionality, and violence of relations
– who will win, if there is already less people and more things in the room?
– when there is nothing to say, who shall go to the store?
– an awfully sad piece, as it asks: WHAT WILL BECOME OF YOU?
orchestra TIKAS, SOOP, PALIALE, KUNTU
beneath the floor JIMMY, TAFF, LAURI
Duration: 1 hour
PS. In Estonian the word LOVE (ARMASTUS) is derived from the primal word CHARITY (ARM), which originally meant bundle or havings that one could carry with himself. Or has it acquired another meaning today, in compliance with the changes in language usage the meaning of SCAR (ARM), the sign of violence? Is it something very pragmatic or merely frightening and that’s why we are confused and don’t know if we should align with FEAR or LOVE?/ (this is not Flaubert)
T 8. December 00:00
Date & Time
T 8. December